Friday, May 9, 2008

Damned Zorpia Spamming!!!!!!!!!!!!


Shoot, this Zorpia.com website sucks. Why i say that, it's because this social networking site (or i prefer call it community site), is doing unauthorized usage of my email address to spammming my friends' emails by sending them invitation to join this site. While myself don't have a clue of ever sent the invitation to them, cause... why would i do that for??. Damned, If i knew this site would've done this such illegal action, i would've not registered from the first place.

Well, actually i was registering to this site by my own will. But it is because some friends invite me to join. I believe some of them has the same case, which they email used unauthorizedly by Zorpia to spam(invite) all the email address in the address book of the email they used to register to Zorpia. While in their site, Zorpia stated that they " do not store passwords nor send spam messages". It supposely means that they will not use any email address registered to this site to do spams or invitations to other party on behalf of the owner of the email address registered to them. But in reality, what's that?? I'm one of the case here, that my email address's been hacked to be used to send invitation message to all email addresses in my email address book.

I've got to unsubscribe since Zorpia cannot be trusted as community site. So by now, i'm officially unregistered my self from this site. If you want to find my profile in it, which link is http://www.zorpia.com/diyant, you'll probably won't find it anymore since i've terminated it by today. So, adios Zorpia, you suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

How to unsubscribe from Zorpia ?? There is no option given...

Anonymous said...

I'm trying to unsubscribe,
but i don't know how or where

Anonymous said...

Any ideas how to unsubscribe from Zorpia

Anonymous said...

is there a regulator to whom we can report zorpia? It is not clear from zorpia's website how to unsubscribe. There must be regulations against entities like this which do not enable customers to unscubscribe and, in fact, make the process to unsubscribe inscrutable even for technologically proficient users who no longer wish to be part of this. Has anyone worked out the process to unsubscribe from zorpia?

Anonymous said...

login to your account, under your pic theirs is a link "edit account setting" click link & then their will be a tab in the middle of the screen "terminate account" click their & then they will send you an email that you have to click to terminate account

cnhackTNT said...

Hi, I am curious if you are using the same email address && password on zorpia? or you used "invite friends" function on zorpia and inputed your email address && password by yourself?

Anonymous said...

Go to my account/zorpia then terminate my account/zorpia

Anonymous said...

You should also complain to the website that hosts Zorpia's account as they supposedly have a zero tolerance spam policy.

Forward all emails (with headers) to abuse@turnkeyinternet.net

Also report them to their local BBB (turnkey internet) as well as fill out a ratepoint review (you can get to it from their site www.turnkeyinternet.net) that they are not followin their own terms of service and are allowing zorpia to send known spam from their servers. If enough people complain they may actually do something!

I also submitted a complaint about zorpia AND turnkey internet to the FTC at www.ftc.gov

ed medication said...

Link exchange is nothing else but it is just placing the other person's webpage link on your page at proper place and other person will also do same in favor of you.

herbal erection pills said...

Today, while I was at work, my cousin stole my iPad and tested to see if it can survive a thirty foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation. My apple ipad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is completely off topic but I had to share it with someone!